OTRS is a Help Desk software package designed to process support tickets in companies or other organizations.
A tested and well-polished solution
- OTRS software has been on the market since 2001
- Its popularity is confirmed by 150 thousand installations worldwide (as of 2014)
- Used by global corporations, such as Lufthansa, IBM and Philips
Reduced deployment costs
- Developed as open source software, OTRS is distributed without licence fees
- It is compatible with free operating systems (such as Linux or FreeBSD) and databases (including MySQL and PostgreSQL)
Accessibility and ease of use
- All functions of the OTRS system are available through a web browser
- Features an interface for system administrators, ticket-processing agents and end-users
- The system’s features are accessible from mobile devices as well
Scalability and high flexibility
- OTRS works well both in small companies and large enterprises processing hundreds of thousands of tickets every day
- Easy automation of many ticket activities
- Advanced system configuration mechanisms (nearly 1500 configuration parameters) allow the system to be adapted to the specific needs of the organisation
- Can be integrated with other applications currently in use, including LDAP directory services (such as Active Directory or OpenLDAP)
- A wide range of add-ons to expand the system’s features
Please enter your contact details below. Our consultant will contact you to schedule a presentation of OTRS system.
If you wish to schedule a presentation on a specific day, please indicate it in the last field.
Thank you! Our consultant will contact you soon.