There’s a process for that
Optimize the work of your Customer Service, IT, HR and Accounting departments. Use ready-made processes in the OTRS ticket system.
We will help you develop every business process and enable you to maintain it with ease using the ticket system. Our team of programmers will adapt the OTRS system even to the most unique business needs.
1. Automated customer service
Ensure 100% efficiency in ticket handling. No ticket will ever be left unanswered, thanks to automatic owner assignments, notifications and a knowledge base available to customers and consultants alike.
2. All tickets in one place
A complete overview of all tickets, available via web browser on any device. OTRS collects tickets from clients and employees (internal clients), as well as automatic notifications (including those from monitoring, warehouse and CRM).
3. Performance monitoring
Make better business decisions based on reliable statistics. Plan your support department’s work more effectively, create customer profiles and improve service quality. Set goals for your teams and verify their achievements. OTRS allows you to easily generate any report and download it in an Excel, PDF or CSV file.
Integrations with other systems and devices
The OTRS system is renowned for its openness and interconnectability with other software. We will ensure that all your company processes are reflected in the OTRS system.
- CTI. Computer-Telephony Integration. Integrate your OTRS with the telephone system and handle any incoming calls with ease. Take advantage of advanced features such as automatic caller identification, call logging and Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
- Integration with ERP and other ticket systems. Migrate tickets from your existing systems, such as SAP, Jira, HP Service Manager, Baramundi or BMC to OTRS.
- Integration via web services (SOAP/REST). Exchange data with warehouse, accounting, CRM/e-commerce and project management systems. Display useful information in relevant tickets directly in OTRS.
- Integrated monitoring to minimize the risk of failure. OTRS will automatically open a new ticket when monitoring systems like Nagios, Icinga or Nessus detect any irregularity.
- Integration with LDAP/Active Directory. Manage access and system user permissions flexibly. Keep contact data and detailed information (e.g. about company positions, holidays or replacements) close at hand.
Extensibility with new features
OTRS is an open-source solution, which means that extensions and new features can be developed by any company using the system and not just the vendor. We will help you expand your Help Desk system using free add-ons, such as:
- Kanban Board. A clear view of current tickets and ticket management by drag&drop.
- Knowledge base. Provides answers to frequently asked questions. An extensive knowledge base module for consultants and a self-help tool for customers.
- Work time monitoring. Enables better performance monitoring and team work planning.
- Extensive statistics and reports. Easy to generate and download in PDF, CSV and Excel formats.
- Satisfaction surveys. Helpful in improving the customer service quality.
If none of the existing add-ons meets the specific requirements of your business, we will develop a custom extension from scratch.
Learn more about the Help Desk system
Leave us your e‑mail address and we will send you more information about how implementing the OTRS ticket system can benefit your company. Your e‑mail address will not be used for any other purpose.
Comprehensive support for OTRS
1. We carry out a documented audit. We learn about the needs of your business, help in modeling/mapping the business processes in the system and assist in the selection of technical solutions.
2. We prepare implementation environments for development, testing, and production. We select system software and hardware configuration that meet your business needs. We provide access to a dedicated test system, which will be used to demonstrate the progress of the implementation for you and your team to try out.
During the implementation process
3. We integrate OTRS with other systems, databases and devices used at your company.
4. We migrate all existing tickets from e-mail accounts, databases, spreadsheets, and Help Desk systems previously used by your team.
5. We deploy the system on your server infrastructure, our servers or in the cloud server.
6. We carry out functional, performance, and security tests.
7. We provide detailed documentation that can be used as a user’s manual for both system administrators as well as non-technical employees.
8. We conduct training for future system users – agents, administrators and end-users. Either on-site or online.
9. We take care of long-term system and server maintenance, automatic system monitoring, updates, regular backups, as well as development of new features.