Benefits of choosing OTRS
Automate ticket handling in the Help Desk, IT Service Desk, Accounting, and Human Resources departments. Eliminate the risk of breakdowns, errors and the need for repetitive actions. Do away with queuing and assigning tickets manually. Handle multiple tickets at once using automated e-mail responses and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) functionalities.
Business Intelligence tool
Make better business decisions based on reliable statistics. Optimize human and IT resource management. Gain additional data on the level of service or customer behavior. OTRS allows you to easily generate any report and download it for printing.
Complete overview of tickets
Get quick access to tickets sent via various channels: e-mail, telephone, online forms, social media, chat and other systems and devices. The Help Desk system receives tickets from customers and employees (internal clients), as well as automatic ones (including those from CRM, warehouse and monitoring systems). All of them are available in a standardized form via web browser – on any device.
You no longer have to pay for business software. OTRS Community Edition is an open-source tool – made available and constantly updated with no license fees. It runs on free operating systems (e.g. Linux and FreeBSD) and databases (e.g. MySQL or PostgreSQL). In addition, OTRS will help you boost the performance of your teams and IT resources.
Perfectly suited to your needs
OTRS is a system that adapts to you – not the other way around. Thousands of optional settings, appearance/interface customization options, easy integration, extensibility and a wide scope of applications. In addition, our specialists will ensure that all your company processes are reflected in the OTRS system.
We have years of experience in adapting the system to perform non-standard functions. At the request of Synektik S.A., a medical equipment distribution company, we adapted the CMDB hardware and software database in OTRS to the specific needs of the medical industry.
Easily extend your OTRS with custom features. This is possible thanks to the open architecture of the system. We will help you get started with readily available add-ons, such as the knowledge database (FAQ) and satisfaction survey packages. Do you happen to have non-standard requirements? No worries – our developers will build extensions that meet the specific needs of your business.
Connect OTRS with your company’s other systems and devices. Have direct access from your help desk tickets to data from accounting, warehouse, CRM/e-commerce systems, other ticket and ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Jira, HP Service Manager), as well as telephone connections (CTI) directly in the Help Desk ticket. Handle monitoring reports (received from e.g. Nagios, Icinga, Nessus) automatically to prevent failures.
Get a functional Help Desk system virtually overnight. We select the specialists best suitable for your project and start working immediately after the project specifications are agreed upon. If you wish to limit meetings, we can implement the project completely remotely and communicate with you via Skype, Google Meet, Slack or any other tool. Then we will install the system on a server – either one provided by you, us, or from a cloud service provider – deliver complete documentation for the solution.
Long-term maintenance and support
You do not need proprietary infrastructure and IT specialists to use OTRS effectively for years. You can outsource configuration work, software updates, server maintenance and backups to us. Feel free to take advantage of our hourly-rate support – available whenever you need it and only for as long as you need it. Monitor our specialists’ working time and pay only for the work actually done.
Both us and OTRS care about protecting your business data. We recommend using this software for a reason – since it has been in constant development since 2001, it is stable and secure. We can apply additional security measures during the implementation phase, including access via VPN and data encryption. We sign non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) as well.
Comprehensive support for OTRS
1. We carry out a documented audit. We learn about the needs of your business, help in modeling/mapping the business processes in the system and assist in the selection of technical solutions.
2. We prepare implementation environments for development, testing, and production. We select system software and hardware configuration that meet your business needs. We provide access to a dedicated test system, which will be used to demonstrate the progress of the implementation for you and your team to try out.
During the implementation process
3. We integrate OTRS with other systems, databases and devices used at your company.
4. We migrate all existing tickets from e-mail accounts, databases, spreadsheets, and Help Desk systems previously used by your team.
5. We deploy the system on your server infrastructure, our servers or in the cloud server.
6. We carry out functional, performance, and security tests.
7. We provide detailed documentation that can be used as a user’s manual for both system administrators as well as non-technical employees.
8. We conduct training for future system users – agents, administrators and end-users. Either on-site or online.
9. We take care of long-term system and server maintenance, automatic system monitoring, updates, regular backups, as well as development of new features.